Returns and Warranty
Returns: We value your business and want you to be satisfied with each purchase. We have a very liberal "no hassle" return policy of giving full credit* on any stock items returned to us within 30 days of your receipt of the item. All special orders are subject to a restocking fee based upon the manufacturer, while some special order items may not be eligible to be returned.
*Shipping charges are only refunded on a case by case basis.
To ensure a prompt and accurate credit, please include a copy of the packing list or invoice with the part being returned, as well as a brief description of the reason for the return. For a full credit you must:
1) Return the part new and unused, in the original packaging.
2) Return the part not more than 30 days from the purchase date.
3) Call and obtain authorization before returning any special order items (they will be listed as *Misc on the packing list).
Warranty: All parts are warrantied to the extent of the manufacturers warranty. No claim will be allowed for labor or damage due to improper installation. To return a part under warranty you must:
1) Call and obtain authorization to return the part. Our technical department will assist in determining whether the part in question is faulty and check and make sure the part is within the manufacturer's guarantee period.
2) Fill out and return our Warranty Form along with the part. The Warranty Form must be filled out in it's entirety, or recieving credit may be delayed or denied.